The Electric Company - episode 32B - modified version




The short "I" sound:
Silhouettes
Luis Avalos sings "Grin"
Sports animated film: "Throw it to me"
June Angela Profanato showing the short "I" words
Rita Moreno buying fish from the fish market
"Witch in the Kitchen", 
Animated film: "Itch"

Words that begin "SW":
switch, swing, swim
Athletic Athlete, "sweet"
Family animated film: "We are out of sweet rolls"
sway
"The Sweet Sweet Sway" - performed by The Short Circus

Words with double letters:
diner, dinner
cuter, cutter
supper, super
"Nitty Gritty" - performed by Hattie Winston & The Short Circus

The word "you"
Marching parade: "You"
Fargo North: "You"
Opera song: "For You"
"Peekaboo! I see you."
"You drive me up the wall"

Family animated film: "Harry"






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Electric Company - episode 18A - modified version